Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Chuck E Cheese!

I took Olivia and Luca to Chuck E Cheese on Monday with my Mom friends and they loved it. Here's a picture that we took from one of the machines I had to share this on the blog b/c I love Luca's expression. When Corey came home from work, I had it hanging in the mudroom so he could see it, I heard him busting out laughing when he saw the picture. What a ham!




I have a picture of my mom and I when I was Olivia's age and we were wearing matching red dresses. I noticed at Target they had this cute sweater dress for Olivia that was similar to one I had. I didn't buy it at first but since I shop at Target regularly, I kept my eye on it for a while. Once it was on the clearance rack I figured I had to buy it so I could take a picture like the one of my mom and I.

I couldn't find the picture that I was thinking of but close enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment