
Olivia had her 15 Month check up on Tuesday & she was cranky all day....I guess I would be cranky after having 4 shots in my thighs. Her appointment went well. She's developmentally on track. They asked if she can say 4 words and I was thinking to myself how she can basically repeat any one syllable word you say to her. She weighed 22lbs. 7 oz which was in the 50th percentile and was 31" long which was the 75th percentile as well as her head. She still has NO teeth! The doctor checked and said they're still not coming soon but maybe by her 18month check up she'll have some teeth but he told me not to be concerned.
Olivia's new Puma tennis shoes that Corey bought her online. It was a surprise and was so sweet ~ I didn't even know he ordered them for her. They are soo cute and she loves them. Corey said she needed a practical pair of shoes - all of her other shoes are very cute but not so practical - kind of sounds like all of my shoes.
He also bought Luca a pair of shoes, too! I can't believe Luca can still fit into his shoes from last year but Corey wanted to buy him a new pair for him, too since he should be growing out of the old ones anytime. These are one size bigger so hopefully he'll grow into them for a while like his other shoes.
Our friend, Alisha, was in town from DC. Her husband, Mike, was Corey's roommate and fraternity brother in college. Alisha and I became friends when she dated Mike. They've been married for a few years and now have a baby girl, Gabriella. I was so happy that she stopped by so we could meet her beautiful baby girl!
I love this picture of Luca kissing Gabriella's feet.
Here's Cameron, Alisha's son, he was SOO good with playing with Luca & O and he's such a good kid. Very polite and considerate. Mike and Alisha have done a great job raising him.
Cute shoes!
ReplyDelete