Monday, September 13, 2010

I want my Bench!

I know I'm biased but my kids are soo cute! :)

Luca and Corey go to Home Depot once a month and they have a project for the kids. This month they made a football bench. Luca absolutely loves it because he likes the one on one time with his dad and that he gets to use real tools to make something. Well, he keeps pronouncing his bench "ba-itch!" So the other day he was upset that I wouldn't let him take his bench with him in the car because we were going to the store and he was screaming and it sounded like he was saying "I want to take my Bitch!"

Olivia's favorite pastime is to steal Luca's shoes.

Me and my baby and she STILL doesn't have any teeth yet!

Corey's little Buckeye.

Evie got the same shirt as O for her Bday!

Evie was so excited when she got a Brobie pillow. She loves Yo Gabba Gabba! Look at both of my kids eyeing her new present.

Family Pic. Olivia said JuJu for the first time!

Evie loved her cake when she saw it....

and this is why!

I can't believe she's 2 already! Happy Birthday Evie!

No comments:

Post a Comment