Luca had his 6th Birthday Party this weekend! Now that he's 6 he was VERY specific in all the details of everything he wanted for the party. Starting with the Minion theme.He told me he just wanted a party with all of his cousins and that he REALLY wanted a Pinata. He has so many friend from his playgroup, pre-school and Kindergarten that he just didn't want to have a big party. This was hard for me because I just like to throw them a special party full of friends and family, but he just wanted his cousins and I went with his request.
Here is his creative way to show me he's six now. So sad that he has to use two hands to show me how old he is now. :(
I saw a super cute cake on Pinterest but I asked my cake lady way last minute so luckily Giant Eagle had some cute options. Luca loved it and the cake was delish!
Corey's parents got the kids these t-shirts for Vday and they both agreed they wanted to wear them for the Birthday party. Grammy got Luca and Olivia started with the Minion game on their Ipad/Kindles. They are addicted to playing that game. It's a great way to bribe them for stuff.
Gabriella came from Michigan to celebrate Luca's Birthday.
So this was weird seeing all the 6's I felt like it was bad luck when I baked three 6's in a row so I made sure to add one more to each row b/c I thought I'd burn them or something with the bad luck.
Not sure why this pic turned out a little green (see on Luca's face). I think the flash hit something green and I'm not able to edit it out.
More of my green faced Luca.
He makes his wishes out loud and said "I wish to have a good day."
The Pinata.
Luca was soo excited and said this was his favorite part of the party.
Evie hitting the pinata. Not sure why I stopped editing the photos at this point but I will have to work on the rest of the pics. This was definitely one of the easiest birthday parties I have ever prepped for my kids. Maybe I will have to do small parties more often. :)













No comments:
Post a Comment