Since we thought we were going to move to Florida and the house that we had in contract in Florida did not have a basement we got rid of A LOT of things in our basement including our 12' Christmas tree. We did keep this tree and we were going to buy a REAL tree but the day that we were going to buy it, it snowed and Corey didn't want all the snow to melt on our hardwood floor AND it was my only weekend off and I just didn't feel like it. So I only have pictures with our small Christmas tree, but I love how this turned out. I also love that I'm learning so much more about my setting and how to take pictures. For example, this picture was taken in the dark with NO lights other than the light from the tree and fireplace.
Setting out Christmas cookies and milk for Santa and carrots for the reindeer. At school, Luca's class made reindeer food which consisted of oatmeal and cheerios and some sprinkles and glitter to sprinkle in the front of the house so the reindeer can find our house. It was all in a plastic bag and Luca thought he was supposed to just throw the entire bag out the door. It was so funny!
Luca and Olivia asked for three things from Santa. We of course bought them some gifts, too so they had well over 3 gifts after our gifts from them. Later in the day, Luca came up to me and said "Santa forgot to bring my Power Ranger toy that I asked for!" Then I realized that he was right, Santa, did forget!! A few minutes later, I told Luca to check outside to see if all the reindeer food was gone and when he opened the door he saw his Power Ranger toy in the front yard. He said "Santa must have dropped it out of his bag!" Yes, he was right!
Corey's parents were in town for Christmas. So we hosted and had the Caserta cousins over. I love that Elle came in her pj's.
They all sat down way before dinner was even ready just waiting and praying. LOL
I started a new little tradition to buy them all matching PJ's,but I always have trouble finding unisex ones so Luca is usually left out. :( Hopefully I will find unisex ones next year.
Being silly.
I told them to strike a pose. They are so cute.








No comments:
Post a Comment