Now that our Christmas cards are out, I can share my photos! This pic was the kids 1st visit with Santa this year. We've seen Santa several times. Not sure if we'll be able to do that next year b/c I think the kids will start noticing how different each Santa looks. I have to say, every Santa we've seen so far has had a real beard which I love that!
Olivia would like a new stroller for her baby that has a "hood" on it like her stroller. She also wants a bed for her baby, and an electric toothbrush.
Luca wants a scooter, super hero watch and an electric toothbrush, too!
I really loved how these pics turned out.
Can you see the snow? Corey was my prop guy for this shot. :)
I was hoping to get a shot of them BOTH blowing the snow at the same time, but we were at Easton and we were making a big mess so I only had a couple of tries. But I did capture Luca's beautiful long lashes in this pic.
Luca laughing at the prop guy! :)
Since it's snowing today I thought it would be a perfect day to post these pics!
We went to the zoo the other day before we got this cold and snowy weather. It was a great day, because it wasn't TOO cold and it wasn't too crowded. The kids had fun even though they fell asleep on the way there.










No comments:
Post a Comment