Saturday, January 28, 2012

Laundry just isn't for grown ups!

I realized that I didn't take many pics of the kids in January. So, why not multi-task and take pictures while doing laundry? This is such a great age because the kids always want to help out. They think laundry is fun, and since this blog is to document all the fun things they do, laundry will be one of them!

This was very sweet because Olivia was struggling carrying her laundry and Luca helped without me asking him to or anything.  He's such a good big bro.
I'm not joking but they were seriously singing the song "Teamwork" from Wonder Pets.  It was so cute.
Proof that doing laundry is fun!
Luca was begging me to pour the soap in.
What a handsome boy!
Trying to reach for all the clothes!

They can't fold yet, but they can put their clothes away!
So cute!
Did you notice the tutu that she wears daily? :)
I actually had that tutu in the basket to be washed and somehow it didn't make it in the washing machine?  I wonder who did that?

No comments:

Post a Comment