Olivia Giovanna Andres was born today at 12:45 PM. She weighed 8 lbs. 3 oz and was 20.5 inches long. I was supposed to get induced at 6am this morning but I ended up getting contractions at 3:30am. We went to the hospital at 6am and I was 4cm dilated. I had to wait about an hour for the epidural and was about 7cm dilated by the time I got it. I could still feel a lot of pain so they had to give me more and then I felt nothing at all. It was such a weird feeling to not be able to feel my legs. This pregnancy was definitely different than with Luca but it was all worth it after seeing my beautiful little girl. I really think she looks different than Luca but then there are some days where she does look like him. She's definitely smaller featured than Luca and even though she weighed more she's longer and skinnier than him. She has very long legs
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
June 18, 2009 Olivia's Arrival
Olivia Giovanna Andres was born today at 12:45 PM. She weighed 8 lbs. 3 oz and was 20.5 inches long. I was supposed to get induced at 6am this morning but I ended up getting contractions at 3:30am. We went to the hospital at 6am and I was 4cm dilated. I had to wait about an hour for the epidural and was about 7cm dilated by the time I got it. I could still feel a lot of pain so they had to give me more and then I felt nothing at all. It was such a weird feeling to not be able to feel my legs. This pregnancy was definitely different than with Luca but it was all worth it after seeing my beautiful little girl. I really think she looks different than Luca but then there are some days where she does look like him. She's definitely smaller featured than Luca and even though she weighed more she's longer and skinnier than him. She has very long legs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment